Children are an important part of All Nations Christian Fellowship. Jesus teaches in Matthew 19:14, "Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven." We desire that the children of all the nations would know the Lord God, that they may have a second birth-being born of God, obey his commandments, and overcome the world. (John 5:1-5)
Therefore, the children of All Nations Christian Fellowship will be taught the gospel, "...for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes." (Romans 1:16) Our children's ministries are derived from this understanding-that without Christ, none shall be saved. (Matthew 10:32, Matthew 11:27, John 14:6)
There are two primary Sunday morning children's ministries at All Nations Christian Fellowship, nursery and Sunday school. The first is for the youngest of children up to three years of age. The All Nations Christian Fellowship nursery ministry is meant to aid both church members and guests by supplying a safe, God-exalting place for infants up to three years old during the weekly church service. Nursery volunteers at ANCF are more than mere babysitters. Nursery volunteers have a heart to serve children by directing their affections toward God through Bible lessons and prayer.
The second is Children's Sunday school, offered to children from preschool up to twelfth grade. The All Nations Christian Fellowship Children's Sunday school exists to instruct and nurture the younger generation in the Word and faith. Our heart's desire is that every child would grow in their knowledge of God, understanding of the Gospel and hunger for the Word of God. While teaching through Biblically based curriculum, ANCF Sunday school teachers aim to instill a passion for the Gospel that will spread to neighbors in our community and around the world.
- Nursery volunteers have all been screened by the church to ensure the safety of every child while in the care of the ANCF nursery.
- The ANCF nursery operates in one room, but children are divided into two groups - those who can walk, and those who cannot. This is intended for the safety of all children, and allows for more personal interaction for workers with the children.
- Nursery volunteers pray for each child in specific and intentional ways during their stay in the nursery.
- Walking children have a story time, where a caregiver gives a lesson about God. The caregivers will sing, teaching songs of the faith to the next generation, then pray.
- All children receive a snack along with water, to ease the burden upon their parents during their time at ANCF on Sunday mornings.
CHILDREN'S SUNDAY SCHOOL
- ANCF Children's Sunday school teachers and volunteers have all been screened by the church to ensure the safety of every child while in the care of the ANCF Children's Sunday School.
- Four classes are offered: Preschool-2nd, 3rd-5th, 6th-8th, and 9th-12th.
- In each class students will be guided through a lesson from the Bible, life application, and prayer.